Aims and Objectives
The Society of Cardiovascular Academy is an organization comprised of medical professionals, including family physicians, cardiologist, internist, cardiovascular surgeons, nurses and technologists, who are involved in the treatment of supporting services to patients with cardiovascular diseases.
Aims and Objectives:
- Improving public awareness in cardiovascular health, and the advancement of quality standards to enhance patient care.
- Promote the education and activities relating to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease through the development of cardiovascular health knowledge and practice.
- Convening scientific meetings and educational programs on a regional and international basis.
- To publish newsletter, magazines and journals on cardiovascular topics.
- Developing and maintaining an internal and external network, both nationally and internationally.
- Support and promote researches in the field of cardiovascular diseases.
- To establish contacts and co-operations with national associations and societies and in other countries having objectives wholly or partly similar to those of our Association.
Our web site is a resource for both members and non-members alike.